Friday, April 2, 2010

School & Food

I went to school yesterday, you should have seen how everybody stared!! And they didn`t hide the fact that they were staring and pointing either! I met the principal, vice principal, my homeroom teacher and the geography teacher, who is in charge of exchange students and has been to NZ twice! First to Te Atatatu Peninsula in 1999, second to One Tree Hill in 2004. I was given my school timetable, Mon & Wed I finish school at 4.40, every other day 3.40. And school starts at 8.30 =( I have around 12 subjects (I think): Japanese, English, Writing, Earth Science, World History, Japanese History, PE, Health, Music/Calligraphy/Fine Art, Maths, Classics and Home Economics. I also got my uniform, and I was told I`m allowed to take it back with me to NZ =) My next day of school is on Tues and I have to be there at 8.10!! I also have to speak in front of the whole school at the assembly!!! Aaaaah!!!

Also wanted to write about food. So far I`ve eaten pig`s ear, cow`s heart and NZ lamb!! Pig`s ear is disgusting,heart is delicious and the lamb was obviously good!XD Almost every day I eat fish, last night I had tuna for dinner which is very expensive (the fresh stuff) so I was only allowed 1 piece. I also ate takoyaki (octopus balls) which are sooo good!! My host dad disposed of the evidence from Supika cause she`d get pissed if she knew we ate it without her hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment